the duvet puffer short Goose-down wrap puffer jacket
All tucked in
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is our short version of the Duvet Puffer — a wrap front jacket with horizontal quilting and a cozy puff hood that keeps cold weather out. Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, it’s made with Soft Satin — water-repellent, windproof Japanese fabric with a soft, peachy feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Cozy wrap hood
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Hidden snap closure at centre front
- Machine washable
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
with a little room.
just shy of loose.
with extra volume.
Climate LabAritzia’s innovative design lab of outerwear experts.
Our dedicated team of outerwear experts fixate on the details — researching, testing and refining through ever-better iterations in order to bring our beautifully functional, advanced-performance quality puffers and parkas to life.
Some call it obsession. We call it Climate Lab.
The new performance standard.We consider, reconsider and test every design, optimizing for warmth, function and style. Everything from our fabrics to our zippers has been carefully considered.
Designed in CanadaWe know cold. Our experience-based knowledge of harsh climates informs every design we make. Our Climate Lab experts understand The Great Out There. They’ll equip you for it.
Conscious Puffers made with sustainable practices.
Feel warm in fuzzy in more ways than one.
Our down is biodegradable, renewable and recyclable, and it lasts for decades. Every step of the supply chain, down to the farm, has been inspected by an accredited independent certification body that upholds the RDS's strict requirements.