Of course you own a drill
These are high-rise carpenter pants with utility details like side patch pockets and a hammer loop. They're made with structured, workwear-inspired 100% cotton twill.
Our unique Trooper Wash is achieved through a specially developed garment dye technique — instead of dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished garment for a dimensional vintage look and lived-in feel. Results vary from one piece to the next, so yours is truly one-of-a-kind — like that perfect vintage find.
- Zip fly with tack-button closure
- Slash hand pockets with coin pocket detail
- Topstitch detailing throughout
- Back patch pockets
- Content: 100% cotton
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this Trooper Wash garment the care it deserves:
- Machine wash on cold with a mild detergent
- Wash separately to avoid colour transfer
- Steer clear of spot cleaning, stain removers and bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Rise: High
- Leg: Relaxed
- Length: Full — Intended to hit at the ground while wearing flat shoes
- Inseam: Size 4 is 30" — Inseam varies by size
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
- Model is 5'9.5"/177 cm wearing a size 4 — Regular
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.