the duvet coat Long goose-down puffer
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a full-length puffer with a toasty shawl collar you can pop up to keep out the drafts. It’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down and quilted in a chevron pattern. The water-repellent and windproof fabric has a matte, suede-like texture.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Two-way zipper with magnetic closures
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% spandex
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Model is 5'9.5/177 wearing a size S
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F