Looks Super on the Jumbotron
This puffer is constructed with premium fabric from France and contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40° F, The Super Puff™ Long is designed with maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. This version is made with Hi-Gloss — water-repellent and wind-resistant taffeta from France with a glossy finish and a soft feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40° F
- Fabric from a premium French mill
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Cozy-brushed pockets
- Downproof construction
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Removable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Vent for better mobility
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from France
- Content: 100% nylon; Lining: Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — An easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Length: Long — Intended to hit between below the knee to low calf
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – email@example.com. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.