Really warm, really waterproof, really recycled
This parka contains 100% recycled and regenerated natural down fill.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a waterproof, down-filled parka with a cinchable weather-shield hood and our down-filled Cozy Collar™. It's constructed with (RE)Rainstop™ — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft feel and protective 2-layer construction. It’s made with recycled materials. It's filled with Re:Down® — recycled and regenerated natural down fill that's washed and dried using environmentally friendly processes.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C/-22°F
- Re:Down® recycled down fill
- 700+ fill-power down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Machine washable
- Sealed seams keep water out
- Fabric and trims made with recycled materials
- YKK® NATULON® zippers made with recycled materials
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy-brushed pockets
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Downproof construction
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 60% recycled nylon, 40% nylon; Back coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% nylon; Cuff: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane; Fill: 80% recycled/reclaimed down, 20% recycled/reclaimed waterfowl feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.