Full body in the clouds
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this cloud-soft puffer has a boxy fit with a tall funnel neck and chevron quilting. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is wind resistant and has a soft, sueded feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Designed in Canada
- Machine washable
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt hand pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap and hidden snap closure
- Articulated sleeves for better movement
- Cinchable shockcord hem
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 45% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.