summit parka Mid-length goose-down parka jacket
Aritzia’s longest-standing parka for a reason
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth down to -30°C / -22°F, this is a hooded, goose down-filled parka with a slim fit and hidden zipper. It’s lined with our Real Faux Fur and has merino-wool cuffs for extra coziness. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s constructed with Coldstop — waterproof and windproof fabric that keeps you dry and warm. This version is made with brushed twill and has a soft, sueded feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth down to -30°C / -22°F
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Weather-shield hood with removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Rare-Earth magnetic closures
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 57% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 43% polyester; Coating: 100% polyurethane; Faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve & lower body lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable faux fur trim: 46% modacrylic, 37% acrylic, 17% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Climate LabAritzia’s innovative design lab of outerwear experts.
Our dedicated team of outerwear experts fixate on the details — researching, testing and refining through ever-better iterations in order to bring our beautifully functional, advanced-performance quality puffers and parkas to life.
Some call it obsession. We call it Climate Lab.
The new performance standard.We consider, reconsider and test every design, optimizing for warmth, function and style. Everything from our fabrics to our zippers has been carefully considered.
Designed in CanadaWe know cold. Our experience-based knowledge of harsh climates informs every design we make. Our Climate Lab experts understand The Great Out There. They’ll equip you for it.
Conscious Parkas made with sustainable practices.
Caring for the planet while you venture across it.
Our down is biodegradable, renewable and recyclable, and it lasts for decades. Every step of the supply chain, down to the farm, has been inspected by an accredited independent certification body that upholds the RDS's strict requirements.