resort parka Goose-down parka jacket
Wait, it's cold outside?
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this is a bomber-style parka with a classic fit and a cinchable hood designed to keep the elements out. It’s constructed with Coldstop — waterproof and windproof fabric that keeps you dry and warm. This version is made with softly structured canvas and has a crisp feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs and hem
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Exterior sleeve pocket
- Down-filled collar for added warmth
- Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Interior smart storage pocket with carabiner
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Back coating: polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Removable Real Faux Fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.