The French countryside called
This is a square-neck, long-sleeve pointelle sweater with scallop edge details and fully fashioned construction. It's made with Wonder Yarn — the lightweight yarn that lives up to its name. This peachy-soft yarn offers the all-season warmth of wool, without the wool. It’s made with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose — responsibly sourced wood-based fibres produced through a process that reduces impact on forests, biodiversity and water supply. It's constructed using a Pointelle stitch for a delicate look and airy feel.
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Content: 62% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose, 38% polyester
- Care: Hand wash
- Fit: Slim — Streamlined to fit close to the body
- Length: Waist — Intended to hit between the waist and high hip
- Model is 5'8"/174cm wearing a size S
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – firstname.lastname@example.org. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.