Make it rain
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a waterproof parka designed with minimalist proportions for a streamlined silhouette. It's made with Rainstop — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft feel. This fabric is sourced from a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy-brushed pockets with zip closure
- Two-way YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with rare-earth magnetic closures
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.