It's bundling season
This is a fully fashioned turtleneck sweater with dropped shoulders and ribbed trim. It's knit with Embrace Merino — extra fine-100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. This version is constructed using a Jersey stitch for a soft drape and a smooth, flat feel.
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
So cute and highly recommend!
2 weeks ago
It was amazing until I washed it. It shrunk and lost its shape. Now it’s too short and sticks out at the back. It looks ridiculous.
I’m just upset spending so much on a sweater I wore for 1 season.
2XS size hits my belly button. My usual size is 0-2 for reference.
I wish it was more cropped & denser.
1 month ago
10 months ago
8 months ago
11 months ago
8 months ago
This wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had issues with garments made from this fabric. I’ve purchased many number of clothes from other brands that use this material and never had a problem, but the instant Aritzia
In contact with water its ruined
8 months ago