Merino wool loves you. Show merino wool you love it back.
How to Care for Merino Wool
- 1. Check the care label for style-specific instructions.
- 2. Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- 3. When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- 4. Rinse well after washing, but avoid wringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- 5. Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- 6. Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- 7. If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.