Make it rain
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a waterproof parka designed with minimalist proportions for a streamlined silhouette. It's made with Rainstop — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft feel. This fabric is sourced from a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy-brushed pockets with zip closure
- Two-way YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with rare-earth magnetic closures
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Oct 03 - Fri, Oct 06. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Oct 03 - Wed, Oct 04.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
8 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago