explore parka Waterproof goose-down parka jacket
Make it rain
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a 100% waterproof parka designed with minimalist proportions for a streamlined silhouette. It’s made with Rainstop — waterproof and windproof fabric that protects from the elements. This version has a soft feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- 100% waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Two-way YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Down-filled collar
- Touch-friendly interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
We’ll be taking orders until December 23, 11:59 PM PST, but for your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.