Warmth is timeless
Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F, this is a single-breasted coat with hand pockets and a notched lapel. It's made from Melton Wool — virgin wool melton with a luxuriously smooth, felt-like feel and a natural drape. This fabric is sourced from a premier Italian mill.
This version of the Stedman has been updated for an even better fit, and is lined with an ultra-thin vegan chamois for an added layer of lightweight warmth and wind protection — the same streamlined look with no added bulk.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
- Vegan chamois interlining
- Fully lined
- Single button closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right coat for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 80% virgin wool, 20% nylon; Lining: 100% viscose; Interlining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fit: Classic — Follows your contours with a little room
- Length: Long — Intended to hit between below the knee to low calf
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
- Model is 5'11"/180 cm wearing a size M — Regular
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.