The dad denim jacket
Inspired by '70s bombshells who transcended Girl Next Door archetypes, the Ali is a slouchy, oversized version of Denim Forum’s signature jean jacket. An extra-relaxed silhouette and classic details like button-closure cuffs and adjustable back tabs give it timeless appeal, as does premium Italian 100% organic cotton denim. Perfect for sizing-up your ambition and giving stereotypes the cold shoulder. This version comes in a medium-light indigo wash.
- Welt hand pockets
- Made through sustainable practices
- Designer Wash Name: 7 Years Picture This Bleu
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 100% organic cotton
- Care: Machine wash
- Flip inside out when washing to prevent colour transfer
- Avoid harsh soaps and bleach
- Wash cold and wash less to preserve the integrity of your jeans
- Line dry inside out — if you must use a dryer, dry on low
- Fit: Oversized — An intentionally loose fit with extra volume
- Length: Hip — Intended to hit at or below the hip
- Model is 5'9"/175 cm wearing a size S
Stretch: Non Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.