Best of the '70s
And today. This is a fully fashioned polo sweater with an open neckline and dropped shoulders. It's knit with Embrace Merino — extra-fine 100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. It's constructed with a Jersey stitch for a soft drape and a smooth, flat feel.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.