the super puff™ long Long goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super tech.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this longer version of The Super Puff™ is designed with maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. It’s made with CliMATTE — water-repellent Japanese ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel. This version is wind resistant. It's been recently redesigned for a better fit and range of motion.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Removable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Two-way zipper closure
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with snap closure for additional warmth
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
The small was perfect, even with a chunky sweater underneath.
Haven’t it worn it yet as the winter hasn’t begun.
Quality looks good.
2 weeks ago
With respect to the parka itself, the shell fabric was consistent with last year's offering and should do well in windy snowy days. The zipper for the interior pocket is not as substantial as last year's offering and I consider it to be a down grade. The fit was true to size. It is a relaxed design that was fairly straight with plenty of room for full shoulder and arm motion. Layering with heavy weight sweaters won't be an issue. The length should be great at fighting off the cold of a frigid blustery winter day based on my 2020 experience. It should be noted that this is the longest coat I have ever owned and will require a bit of time on my part to master daily wear of such a long coat.
3 weeks ago