summit short parka Short goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Our short version of the Summit is a hooded, hip-length parka with a slim fit and a hidden zipper for a clean look. The adjustable hood has removable faux-fur trim. It's made with waterproof, windproof fabric and filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Merino-wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Magnetic closures
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 57% biconstituent fiber nylon polyester, 43% polyester; Faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Lower body lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 46% modacrylic, 37% acrylic, 17% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
6 months ago
4 months ago
Jacket is heavy ,faux fur hood is heavy too but shape and texture like real fur.
6 months ago
7 months ago
Soft feeling shell with just the right amount of fill. And it doesn't make that annoying crinkly sound that some jackets make when it's cold out. The lining is also super soft and adds another layer of warmth. Whoever decided that magnets are better than buttons is a genius! The wool cuffs are also perfect. I sized up so I can wear a sweater underneath, so it's a little roomy, but that's just what I wanted. There are also an inside zippered breast pocket and a hidden breast pocket with velcro closure on the outside of the zipper (but under the magnetic closure), which it doesn't really say in the description. Brilliant!
I ordered online and I was a little wary about sizing and potentially having to return but this will not be an issue. I love it and I'm keeping it - and I may order more!
7 months ago
8 months ago
10 months ago
DOWN TO -20°C / -4°F