parka long st. anton Long quilted down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of the St. Anton parka. It's a waterproof and windproof quilted parka with a classic silhouette. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. It's made with breathable fabric filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool-blend cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Cinchable hood
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'10/178 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
2 weeks ago
Other than the zipper, the coat is the only coat you will ever need to survive any winter. I live in NYC and the coat itself is sturdy, unlike the Superpuff which I had purchased initially (this fell apart instantly with very light use). It is waterproof/snowproof, windproof, very warm, and the perfect length. It is heavy, of course, but it is very functional. The hood is heavy and does not easily get knocked off your head with wind. I wish the hood wasn't that heavy though because when I'm not using it, it sort of hangs awkwardly behind you with the fur hood sticking out, and I don't know it's not such a cute look.
Aritzia definitely needs to fix the ZIPPER and the HOOD and make it more ergonomic for the next reiteration because for $400, I definitely expect more. Unfortunately, even if the zipper was not working, I was not allowed to return this coat nor exchange it.
1 month ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F