Super warm. Super cool. Super tech.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, The Super Puff™ Mid is designed with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts. It’s made with cliMATTE — water-repellent Japanese ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel. This version is wind resistant.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Removable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Two-way YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with snap closure for additional warmth
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free standard shipping on this item when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
4 weeks ago
2 months ago
And had to buy each of styles
3 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
3 months ago
Unfortunately I purchased this coat in October and wore it for two months and it started to pill on the shoulder. The piling is quite noticeable and when I brought up an inquiry with a service representative I was told this was due to the delicate nature of the fabric- Nylon. If the fabric is so delicate, then why is it being used on a winter coat, that should withstand the Canadian weather. Furthermore, if you are spending over $300.00 on a coat the fabric should be made of a more durable material and should AT LEAST get you through ONE season.
4 months ago
4 months ago