park city mid puffer Mid-length, goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the mid-length version of the Park City Puffer. It’s a relaxed-fit, ultra-lofty quilted puffer with a mock neck and back darts to give it a flattering shape. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down. The shell is made with a water-repellent and wind-proof fabric that gives when you move.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 90% nylon, 10% elastane; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
9 months ago
10 months ago
I constantly have people pointing it out and it's unfortunate because it's a high priced coat but looks terrible and extremely low quality. When I tell people where I bought the coat they are astonished. Over all, I wouldn't recommend this coat - the stitching is poor quality.
9 months ago