Super warm. Super cool. Super sized.
This puffer is constructed with innovative fabric from Japan and contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
For those seeking even more puff, The Supersize Puff™ Vest is designed with super maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. It’s made with cliMATTE™ — water-repellent and wind-resistant ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel. It’s sourced from a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Fabric from an innovative Japanese mill
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Machine washable
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Cozy brushed pockets
- EasySinch Hem — a cinchable hem provides a versatile silhouette while keeping the elements out
- Downproof construction
- YKK® NATULON® zippers
- Trims made with recycled materials
- Exclusive Super World branding
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% polyamide; Lining: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Oversized — An intentionally loose fit with extra volume
- Length: Classic — Intended to hit between high hip to below the bum
- Model is 5'10"/178cm wearing a size S
Get Free Holiday Shipping When You Sign In
Order by December 20 for delivery by December 24.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Dec 12 - Fri, Dec 15. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Dec 12 - Wed, Dec 13.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
It’s weird cause normally in any other jackets it’s typically between a L/XL depending on the fit. So I’m in between sizes because I have a big chest.
I watched a TikTok & she’s normally an XL and she sized down to a large and it still looked oversized, so I went with my gut and got a M and it’s STILL oversized. So if you’re in the same predicament as me… I would size down possibly 2 sizes!! If you like to have it open like me. 1 size if you don’t want a tight zip when zipping up! But just know whatever you size down to, you will still get the oversized effect. Hope this helps!
1 month ago
XL in this vest or another vest I’d exchange it for! Do better, Aritzia. We’ve had a fun ride for 15+ years but I choose to no longer waste my time in this cycle of online buying, exchanging, returning, ad infinitum. Best advice: if you purchase this item buy it in 2-3 sizes when you know you’ll be able to return purchases within 7-10 days (shipping) 14 days (in store).
I'm obsessed though
7 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago