the super puff₂o™ long Long waterproof puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this longer version of The Super Puff? is designed with maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. This fully waterproof version is made with Rainstop — a waterproof, windproof fabric from Japan. It's fully seam-sealed and has bonded channels and water-repellent zippers to keep you Super dry in a downpour. Go ahead, leave your umbrella at home.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-proof fabric
- Wind-proof fabric
- Water-repellent zippers
- Bonded channels and seam-sealed construction
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy fleece-lined pockets with snap closure
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Side vents with snap closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they're intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: Face: 100% polyurethane; Base: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuff: 81% nylon, 19% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
We’ll be taking orders until December 23, 11:59 PM PST, but for your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
2 weeks ago
I bought this to update my old superpuff cos I was sick of feathers sticking out from the old matte one. I've had this new waterproof one for 2 months, and worn it under rainy weather (hello Vancouver) and I can attest that it is indeed waterproof, warm, and best of all, no feathers poking out at me. I've not washed it yet so I'm not sure if it'll hold up in the future, we'll see about that. But for now, I'm really happy I got this. I look like a walking sleeping bag but I'd rather be a warm, dry and happy sleeping bag. Plus it is super light, which is perfect for someone like me who walks alot (and fed up with wearing overaly heavy parkas that hurt my shoulders and tire me out easily). It is definitely not the most fashionable but as long as Aritzia keeps releasing them yearly, I'd like to think that it is trendy and current. Keep selling them puffs, Aritzia!
1 year ago
I absolutely love it!!
10 months ago
I usually wear XS and got XXS, fits great, still room for layers
11 months ago
132 lbs and 5"6. Size small fits great with a sweater underneath
11 months ago
11 months ago