Handcrafted with recycled camel hair and virgin wool
Meticulously constructed to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this is an oversized, double-breasted coat with dolman sleeves, dropped shoulders and a wide notched lapel. It's expertly tailored with Re.Verso™ — recycled camel hair and luxurious virgin wool from a premier Italian mill. An ultra-thin vegan chamois protects you from wind and cold without added bulk.
- Constructed to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Fully lined
- Button closure at lapel for additional warmth
- Welt hand pockets
- Interior welt pocket with button closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right coat for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 71% camel hair, 21% virgin wool, 8% polyamide; Lining: 100% cupro; Interlining: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Care: Dry clean
- Fit: Oversized — An intentionally loose fit with extra volume
- Length: Long — Intended to hit between below the knee to low calf
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
- Model is 5'11"/180cm wearing a size 2 — Regular
Get Free Holiday Shipping When You Sign In
Order by December 20 for delivery by December 24.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Dec 05 - Fri, Dec 08. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Dec 05 - Wed, Dec 06.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
1 month ago
1 year ago
I live in Northern Canada and find this coat to be true to its -20 warmth rating.
I’m 5’8, 140 lbs and I ordered a M which was sooooo big even thought it’s my usual size. I understand it is oversize and am fine with the “oversized” look, but it looks terrible. I have many jackets from Aritzia and love them, but this jacket is nothing but cheap disappointment. Save your money
3 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
8 months ago
1 year ago