Really warm, really waterproof, really recycled
This parka contains 100% recycled and regenerated natural down fill.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this is a waterproof, down-filled parka with a cinchable weather-shield hood and our down-filled Cozy Collar™. It’s been perfected season after season by our Climate Lab™ team and is constructed with (RE)Rainstop™ — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft feel and protective 2-layer construction. It’s made with recycled materials. It's filled with Re:Down® — recycled and regenerated natural down fill that's washed and dried using environmentally friendly processes.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- Waterproof garment
- 700+ fill-power Re:Down® recycled down fill
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Machine washable
- Seam-sealed construction
- Cinchable weather-shield hood
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbholes
- Touch-friendly interior smart pocket
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Downproof construction
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Rare-earth magnetic closures
- YKK® NATULON® zippers
- Trims made with recycled materials
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 40% recycled nylon, 60% nylon; Back Coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane; Fill: 80% recycled/reclaimed down, 20% recycled/reclaimed waterfowl feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Oct 03 - Fri, Oct 06. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Oct 03 - Wed, Oct 04.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
3 weeks ago
It came with a rip. I was extremely disappointed and sent it back. I asked to have the price matched with another color and was told no. I’m really disappointed
6 months ago
The zipper is such a problem and is such a hassle to get done all the way up multiple times a day I zip it up.
Buyer beware - I would NOT buy this jacket again because of the poor design and zipper selection. VERY disappointed.
8 months ago
It’s also waterproof and I can wear this jacket during snowstorm. It’s not heavy compared to the regular powder parka and it’s not casual as super puff. This is the perfect winter jacket to me!
8 months ago
9 months ago
8 months ago