crown puffer Long goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a long quilted puffer with a weather-shield hood to protect from the elements. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is lightweight with a slick feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Downproof construction
- Two-way zipper
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap with Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Cozy collar
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 65% nylon, 35% cotton; Lining: 100% polyamide; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free standard shipping on this item when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.