TNA Chinook, Calgary
All About TNA Chinook
WE’VE MISSED YOU
TNA Chinook is now open. New health & safety measures. New hours. Come say hi.
YOU’RE IN GOOD (CLEAN) HANDS
We’re taking industry-leading health precautions and doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our people, our community and you.
- Reduced boutique capacity
- Social-distance guide markers
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the boutique
- Limited fitting room capacity
- Sanitized product and fitting rooms after each use
- Contactless payment
- Separate returns counter
- Sanitized cash desk and debit terminal after each client
- Regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the boutique
ARITZIA COMMUNITY™ HEALTH & SAFETY
Thank you for supporting us, so we can support our people.™
The design of this TNA store was inspired by the idea of putting a futuristic, intergalactic spin on a cabin. Starting with natural birch wood planked panels throughout, the walls are painted with geometric striped shapes and feature unique, custom artwork on each. Tom Dixon Beat lights, in varying sizes, with black exteriors and hammered gold interiors, shine down over the cash desk. This space also features a young buck sculpture and lounge chairs by a Brazilian designer.