All tucked in
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a full-length puffer with a wrap front, horizontal quilting and a cozy puff hood that keeps cold weather out. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s made with Soft Satin — water-repellent, windproof Japanese fabric with a soft, peachy feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Cozy wrap hood
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Hidden snap closure at centre front
- Machine washable
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine washable
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
For your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Extended Holiday Returns
We’re happy to refund regular-priced items purchased as gifts until January 8. Here’s to more time.
2 weeks ago
1 year ago
Also, there is no zipper and the buttons are the cheap plastic kind. I can't imagine that these buttons will hold up for an entire winter.
1 month ago
1 month ago