st. moritz parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the St. Moritz is made with a water- and windproof fabric and cut for a sleek, feminine shape. It’s filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down, while merino wool-blend cuffs add an extra dose of coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur hood lining and trim — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 81% acrylic, 19% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 87% modacrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
4 months ago
Its not waterproof / windproof....water does not slide off it but gets soaked in it but you wont get wet.
The hood is not detachable and does not withstand wind. One has to literally hold the hood in strong winds to stay.
Other than these...I really love it!!
6 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago
However, when exposed to wind, the hood keeps falling back and you have to hold on to it with your hands, if you want to protect your head ! I am extremely disappointed and I don’t recommend this parka because it might be windproof but the hood has failed the wind test big times. So upset!!!!