This is a fully fashioned cable-knit sweater with shoulder pads and a crew neckline. It's knit with Embrace MerinoTM — extra fine 100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. It’s constructed using a Cable stitch in a unique, custom design for a chunky, three-dimensional look and texture.
- Ribbed trim
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
For your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Extended Holiday Returns
We’re happy to refund regular-priced items purchased as gifts until January 8. Here’s to more time.
Can feel a little heavy FYI
Usually I buy size M but Ordered size S since I had tried it in store before and M felt “too bulky” on me
3 weeks ago
2 months ago
6 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago
who is petite and not totally emaciated.
1 year ago