oskar parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Babaton's parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the Oskar's exterior fabric is water- and windproof, and merino wool-blend cuffs amp up the coziness.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S
Sign in for Free Standard Shipping on this item.
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $150, excluding taxes.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
3 months ago
Bad: oddly noisy, front of pockets is not insulated, it may roll up as you walk/sit, magnetic buttons not as useful as snap ones
I thought I was buying a down parka, because it says "Goose-Down Parka" right below the name. I wouldn't call it down parka if main insulation comes from acrylic blend faux fur, only arms has down. For a faux fur parka, it's really good and very pretty. But I feel fooled by marketing. I bought this on sale and I cannot return it.
3 months ago
3 months ago