This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F and designed with a relaxed fit, the Vermont is made with a water-resistant fabric and filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. The cuffs are a warm merino wool blend, and the Real Faux Fur lining only adds to the coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
- Water-resistant exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/180cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 73% cotton, 27% nylon; Lining: 100% nylon; Rib Trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable hood trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester
- Care: Machine wash