the duvet coat Long goose-down puffer
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a full-length puffer with a toasty shawl collar you can pop up to keep out the drafts. It’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down and quilted in a chevron pattern. The water-repellent and windproof fabric has a matte, suede-like texture.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Two-way zipper with magnetic closures
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% spandex
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Model is 5'9.5/177 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
My only point to suggest for consideration would be that you would need to wear a scarf under the jacket as the front doesn't zip right up, so your neck may be exposed. Not an issue for me as I have a thousand WIlfred scarves lol! Also, no hood... not sure about wet and rainy winter weather, but rock a toque for snowy days and it's not an issue. For the price (198.00 on sale) you cannot go wrong!
4 weeks ago
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F