true north parka Organic cotton, goose-down parka jacket
Organic cotton takes on extreme cold
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the True North Parka is quilted to protect you from the elements. It’s constructed with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is made with organic cotton and has a crisp feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Made with organic cotton
- Water-repellent fabric
- Downproof construction
- Removable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with snap closure for additional warmth
- Raglan sleeves with adjustable tab and Velcro closure
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 62% cotton, 38% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free standard shipping on this item when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.