Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
the super puff Goose-down puffer jacket
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the Super Puff will keep you super warm where it counts. Designed with maximalist proportions, this version is made from an innovative Japanese ripstop fabric that's water repellent and gives when you move.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.Styled with 501 skinny a read em and updrift sweatshirt.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/180 cm wearing a size S
Sign in for Free Standard Shipping on this item.
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, excluding taxes.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
2 weeks ago
In terms of sizing, it fits pretty large. I'm normally an XS, but wear a 3XS in this jacket. It is also the warmest jacket I own at the moment! (Which is why I'm giving it any stars at all)
However, what disappointed me was that my jacket got wet due to light showers while I was walking home and the next day the area where it got wet shrivelled up. The material doesn't seem to dry properly and it feels like the filling in those areas flattened out.
1 month ago
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago