Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
the super puff long Long, goose-down puffer jacket
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this longer version of The Super Puff will keep you super warm where it counts. Designed with maximalist proportions, it's made from an innovative Japanese ripstop fabric that's water-repellent and gives when you move.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.Styled with selkoe t-shirt, the teddy mock neck and the skater pant.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'9.5/180 wearing a size S
This definitely fits oversized. I am almost always a size medium in everything I own, but I sized down to a small after reading other reviews. When I received it, I realized I could even go down to an XS, but if you'd like it to fit slightly oversized while not appearing to be drowning in it, definitely go down one size from your usual.
There was mention in other review thats the feathers sometimes come out and that is true, but it's not enough for me to be upset about. It is extremely warm and I tend to overheat when I have this puffer on inside buildings. I've worn just a t-shirt underneath and it was still warm enough for low to mid 30s weather. Im sure it'll do well for even lowers temp, as it is meant for as low as -40.
My favorite feature is the lining in the pockets and at the wrists. With my other coats, I had an issue where the cold/wind could easily enter through the wrist even when wearing gloves. That's not something I worry about anymore as these have a very fitted lining at the wrist.
I was surprised to find a two-way zipper. Initially I was concerned about being restricted in the legs when the jacket was completely zipped, but that can be adjusted thanks to the two way zipper as well as the buttons on the sides.
So if you're contemplating on whether or not you should get this puff, JUST DO ITTTT! You won't regret it!
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
1 month ago