the super puff™ shorty Cropped goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super tech.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Say hi to The Super Puff™ Shorty — the not-quite-cropped member of The Super Puff™ family. Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, Shorty will keep you super warm where it counts. It’s made with CliMATTE — water-repellent Japanese ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel. This version is wind resistant.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-resistant fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Removable hood
- Welt pockets with cozy brushed lining
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility
- Storm flap with snap closure for added warmth
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Shockcord hem
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
We’ll be taking orders until December 23, 11:59 PM PST, but for your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
Women's StylesPerformance-driven outerwear designed to the highest standard of comfort, style and technicality.
_Warm down to -40° C/ -40°F
_700+ fill power goose down
_Climate Lab tested The Super Puff2OTM _100% waterproof and windproof
_Warm down to -40°C/ -40°F
_700+ fill power goose down
_Innovative Rainstop fabric
_Sealed seams and bonded channels
_YKK® Aquaguard® zipper The Super LiteTM _850+ fill power goose down
_New Lite Shine fabric
_Warm down to 0°C/ 32°F
WarmthYou’re at your best when you’re warm.
It’s science. Tested by experts in our Climate Lab, our puffers are certified to withstand temperatures down to -40° C/ -40°F. We achieve this standard of warmth through technical innovations in our construction and materials. Designed in Canada. We know cold.