Super warm. Super cool. Super tech.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, The Super Puff™ Long is designed with maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. This version is made with cliMATTE™ — water-repellent and wind-resistant ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Removable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy-brushed pockets
- Storm flap with snap closure for additional warmth
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Back vent for mobility
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% polyamide; Cuff: 81% nylon, 19% elastane; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — An easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Length: Long — Intended to hit between below the knee to low calf
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
- Model is 5'10"/178cm wearing a size S — Regular
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Jan 31 - Fri, Feb 03. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Jan 31 - Wed, Feb 01.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
1 month ago
3 weeks ago
I spoke to an Aritzia stylist before I ordered to ensure I got the right size. I usually order a medium to ensure the arms are long enough and to fit other layers underneath, but the stylist rightfully suggested that a small would be fine since the style is relaxed. Highly recommend!
3 weeks ago
I did find the body part from waist down could have been a small but the upper part would have been snug on a small
I am 5'8, I did purchase the regular length and it hit just below my knees which is exactly where I would like it
My measurements are:
Chest - 37
Waist - 26
Hips - 37
Since I plan to layer with this coat, I didn't want to feel constricted in the upper body nor did I want the coat to feel snug since I want it to last through my various weight phases in life
This is an investment I plan to keep for years
I was a bit worried about the sizing because I felt that Aritzia clothing run small. So, I ordered the biggest size (Size 3), and it fits perfectly! It's comfortable enough to wear a thick sweater underneath it.
My only complaint is that it's quite tall for my 5'2 frame, so if you don't like the coat going down to your ankle, I'd suggest getting the midi.
The price is expensive, but it's reasonable for the quality of the puffer! It has such a classic and stylish look to it, and it does its job of protecting you from snow.
I highly recommend this!
1 week ago
1 month ago