the super puff™ long Long, goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this longer version of The Super Puff™ is designed with maximalist proportions and will keep you super warm where it counts. This version is made from an innovative water-repellent and wind-resistant Japanese ripstop fabric that gives when you move.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- Dual zipper
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: Shell: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'8/173 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
2 weeks ago
I got the black long version, it goes with everything and is so warm!! Definitely a winter staple.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
The only big con is the hood isn’t very deep, and it doesn’t have a removal fur trim like a lot of other coats in this style. I have a lot of hair, and it would be nice if I could comfortably pull up the hood without having to hold it up in harsh winds. It needs the fur trim for added weight to keep it from blowing back all the time.
If your main concern is warmth, this is THE coat for you. You won’t regret it.