the super puff™ long Long, goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, this longer version of The Super Puff™ will keep you super warm where it counts. This version is made from a water-repellent, iridescent ripstop fabric.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy fleece-lined pockets
- Dual zipper
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% polyester, 45% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'8/173 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
We accept free returns in-store or you can mail them back to us (Return postage fees apply). Items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
My general size is a small in tops and a medium in bottoms, but due to the long nature of the coat it is more snug around the hips - not in an uncomfortable way but the down doesn't look as "puffy" so in future, I'll probably get a medium because it's supposed to be an oversized jacket anyway.
The one complaint I do have is the FEATHERS. They get on everything. Everywhere. All the time. I am never without a lint roller anymore. I wish they would reinforce the stitching or do something to help it shed less. I've been wearing it for a few months and stopped into an Aritzia the other day and my jacket is already noticeably thinner than the brand new super puffs they had on display.
Note that it also runs pretty large. I am usually an XS at Aritzia and elsewhere but had to purchase a 3XS in the super puff.
*Size down though as they fit very roomy!
4 months ago