Super warm. Super cool. Super waterproof.
This puffer is constructed with innovative fabric from Japan and contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, The Super Puff2O™ is constructed with sealed seams and bonded channels to keep you dry and insulated, even in serious precipitation. It’s made with Rainstop™ — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft feel and protective 2-layer construction. It’s sourced from a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Waterproof garment
- Fabric from an innovative Japanese mill
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Machine washable
- Seam-sealed construction
- Bonded channels
- Cinchable weather-shield hood
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbholes
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Cozy-brushed pockets
- EasySinch Hem — a cinchable hem provides a versatile silhouette while keeping the elements out
- Downproof construction
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Exclusive Super World branding
- Designed in Canada by our Climate Lab™ team
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% polyamide; Back Coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyamide; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Get Free Holiday Shipping When You Sign In
Order by December 20 for delivery by December 24.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Fri, Dec 08 - Wed, Dec 13. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Fri, Dec 08 - Sat, Dec 09.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
3 months ago
I asked about an exchange with Concierge, but they wanted me to *send* the faulty jacket back to them in order to get a new one. Not really sure why that needs to happen. The exchange process seemed like a rigamarole, so I said forget about it. I learned my lesson. I'll be buying from Arc’teryx next winter, since they have a more generous return policy.
My advice is to save your money for something of better quality. This jacket is very cute and warm, but the performance isn't there.
9 months ago
11 months ago
11 months ago