the little puff Packable, goose-down puffer jacket
Packable and warm to -5°C / 23°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Take it to go. This is a low-profile, hooded puffer that packs down into its own little travel bag. Wear it on its own or as a warm layer under coats and jackets when temps really drop. It’s made from 100% responsibly sourced goose down and has water-resistant fabric.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Comes with a travel bag for easy packing
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Zippered side pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'10/178 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
3 weeks ago
Normally wear size small in everything but bought size M to wear layers under and do not regret sizing up, still left with just the right amount of room for a med hoody.
I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the neckline. I have a long neck and find that there is quite a gap at the top of the zipper at the neckline that easily lets in drafty cold air. I don't love scarves but I would need to wear one with this Puff to be perfectly warm.