the little puff Packable, goose-down puffer jacket
Packable and warm to -5°C / 23°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Take it to go. This is a low-profile, hooded puffer that packs down into its own little travel bag. Wear it on its own or as a warm layer under coats and jackets when temps really drop. It’s made from 100% responsibly sourced goose down and water-resistant fabric.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Comes with a travel bag for easy packing
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Zippered side pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Hand wash
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
To make things easier on you, we’re offering free returns (no return shipping fees) on all online orders. For a limited time, subject to change. Please see return information for additional details about full refund or merchandise credit eligibility.
1 month ago
1 month ago
Length is great. Sheen has a nice luster and not to flashy. She loves the labeling of the TNA symbols.
She can wear it from 3 out of the 4 seasons. For winter, she can still manage to wear a hoodie.
I LOVE this puff! Keeps me warm, not too bulky. There might be a tiny hole around the sleeve because I've been seeing baby feathers escape but likely a defect only mine has. I got the gray-blue color and have gotten so many compliments. Would definitely recommend.
2 months ago