the giga puff Goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Wow, that's big. Designed with super-maximalist proportions, the Giga is a down jacket with an oversized silhouette. It's made from an innovative fabric that's water-repellent, wind-resistant and gives when you move.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
It’ll be perfect for next winter
It’s a boyfriend fit so size down if you want it snug, but I love the looser fit
6 months ago
I definitely recommend this coat :) If you order your usual size, it should come down to your thighs and go past your hands in a good way.
6 months ago
I would say what ever size you wear size down. So I got an xs even though most times I wear a small and it fits perfectly. My friend has it in a xxs and it also fits pretty well but its a bit restricting around the legs.
7 months ago