the francoise sherpa jacket Sherpa-lined denim jacket
The vintage sherpa jacket
Inspired by the androgynous charm of a '60s yé-yé star, the Francoise is Denim Forum's original sherpa-lined denim jacket. Cut for a classic fit, it features classic details like welt hand pockets, adjustable back tabs and a snap closure. It's made with premium Italian 100% organic-cotton denim. This version comes in a medium-light wash.
- Snap-closure cuffs
- Sherpa lined interior and collar
- Designer Wash Name: My Bleu L'amour
- Origin: Fabric from France
- Content: 100% organic cotton; Lining: 65% polyester, 20% acrylic, 15% wool
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Classic — Follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'10"/177.8cm wearing a size 25
Stretch: Non Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free standard shipping on this item when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.