the duvet coat Long goose-down puffer
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a full-length puffer with a toasty shawl collar you can pop up to keep out the drafts. It’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down and quilted in a chevron pattern. The water-repellent and windproof fabric has a matte, suede-like texture.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Two-way zipper with magnetic closures
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% spandex
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free standard shipping on this item when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
Love this and can’t wait to wear
1 month ago
2 months ago
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F