summit vegan parka Mid-length, vegan parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this vegan version of the Avoriaz is filled with PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume, which performs like natural down. The exterior fabric is water and wind-resistant, while the streamlined shape means you never feel too bulky.
- Vegan PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume fill — warm, lofty and compressible
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and wind-resistant exterior fabric
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff Rib: 100% polyester; Detachable Faux Fur Trim: 48% modacrylic, 37% acrylic, 15% polyester; Faux Fur Trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'10.5/180cm wearing a size S
Sign in for Free Standard Shipping on this item.
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, excluding taxes.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Only concerns I have are :
(a) arms are not fur lined
(b) magnets on the sleeves get caught on metal items from time to time
(c) magnet closure on front zipper does not keep cold breeze out as well as a button up
4 months ago
4 months ago