summit vegan parka Mid-length, vegan parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This is a hooded parka with a slim, mid-length fit, a hidden zipper and ribbed knit cuffs for extra coziness. It's made with waterproof and windproof fabric. This version of the Summit Parka is vegan and filled with PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume, which performs like natural down.
- Vegan PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume fill — warm, lofty and compressible
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and wind-proof exterior fabric
- Adjustable hood
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Magnetic closures
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff Rib: 100% polyester; Detachable Faux Fur Trim: 48% modacrylic, 37% acrylic, 15% polyester; Faux Fur Trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
To make things easier on you, we’re offering free returns (no return shipping fees) on all online orders. For a limited time, subject to change. Please see return information for additional details about full refund or merchandise credit eligibility.
It fits perfectly, it's so cozy I can wear it outside and be comfortable even with just a tank top underneath. I love it, I would definitely recommend it.
Only concerns I have are :
(a) arms are not fur lined
(b) magnets on the sleeves get caught on metal items from time to time
(c) magnet closure on front zipper does not keep cold breeze out as well as a button up
1 year ago