summit parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a mid-length, slim-fit parka with a hidden zipper that lends a clean look. It has merino-wool cuffs for extra coziness and an adjustable hood with removable faux-fur trim. The Summit is made with waterproof and windproof fabric and filled with responsibly sourced goose down.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Adjustable hood
- Removable faux-fur trim
- Magnetic closures
- Merino-wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 57% biconstituent fiber nylon polyester, 43% polyester; Faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve and lower body lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable faux fur trim: 46% modacrylic, 37% acrylic, 17% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
7 months ago
The material is amazing, it’s so soft on the inside and the hood is large which looks really good.
I do wish it had a little more pinch at the waist, but overall I am happy with this.
8 months ago