st.anton parka Camo goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a quilted, mid-length hooded parka with a classic silhouette. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. This version is made with water repellent cotton rip-stop with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Merino wool-blend cuffs add extra coziness. The custom camouflage print is exclusive to the brand.
- 100% responsibly sourced — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- DWR finish
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Cinchable hood
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
To make things easier on you, we’re offering free returns (no return shipping fees) on all online orders. For a limited time, subject to change. Please see return information for additional details about full refund or merchandise credit eligibility.
However, if you intent is to wear this with a thicker sweater or you like lots of room then size up. I've never been so in love with a parka plus it waterproof!
2 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago