Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Perfected season after season by our Climate Lab team, this is a sleek, mid-length parka with merino wool cuffs and a hood lined with Real Faux Fur — a luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel. This version is made with Arctic Twill — waterproof and windproof twill fabric with a soft sueded face and a peachy feel.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30° C / -22° F
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Dual zipper
- Inseam hand pockets with zipper closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 57% biconstituent fiber polyester nylon, 43% polyester; Back coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester; faux fur lining: 81% acrylic, 19% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 86% modacrylic, 14% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Sep 26 - Fri, Sep 29. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Sep 26 - Wed, Sep 27.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
over 2 years ago
7 months ago
Might run a touch smaller than you'd expect, so size up if you plan to have heavy sweaters on underneath or multiple layers.
10 months ago
8 months ago
8 months ago
8 months ago
My only problem is that the sleeves are kind of tight. For some reason the left arm in particular is really tight. Everything else fits, it's just that one thing. I don't have wide shoulders or anything either. If I got a medium it would have been too bulky.
I also wish it had deeper pockets and sometimes the zipper is wonky but overall I'm happy I bought it on sale!
9 months ago